Solar Powered Phone Charger 10000mAh
Does your phone need a little extra juice to make it through the day? Tired of your battery running out when using your GPS on a hike?
This solar powered phone charger gives you hours of extra usage of your mobile devices. It uses a standard USB port, so it is compatible with almost any phone, MP3 player, GPS, and digital camera. It even comes with a wall charger so you can use the battery on cloudy days.
While supplies last
- High quality. Money-back guarantee.
- Solar powered. Perfect for an emergency when you really to make that extra call.
- 2 USB charging ports. Charge two devices simultaneously.
- Meet an emergency: When you go outside or power cuts, you also can use your mobile phone with solar energy.
- Convenience: Whenever and wherever you are, you can charge your mobile phone in time.
- Environment protect, save resource: You can use solar energy to charge your mobile phone wherever and whenever.
- High capacity. Charges many phones twice or more before the battery is depleted. (Charges an iPhone 6 up to 3.5 times. Charges a Galaxy S6 up to 2.5 times.)
- LED remaining power indicator.
- Compact and lightweight. Convenient to carry or keep in the car.
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Solar panel: 2W
- Input: DC 5V 2.0A
- Output1: DC 5.0V 1.0A (Max)
- Output2: DC 5.0V 2.1A (Max)
- 4-LED battery indicator
- Compatible with: all USB powered phone and other devices
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 3.1" x 3/4" (16cm x 7.9cm x 2cm)
- Available Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green
- 1 x Dual USB Solar Power Charger
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Hook
- 1 x Instruction manual
- In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via an outlet or computer for 10 hours at least at the first 2-3 uses. This primes the battery and helps it last as long as possible.
- Solar charging speed varies with the intensity of the sunlight. Charging is much slower on cloudy days. For maximum performance, charge the battery the battery via an outlet before you leave, then allow the solar panel to keep it topped up all day until you are ready to use it.
- Fully charging via an outlet takes approximately 10 hours. For optimal battery performance, do not leave it plugged into an outlet after charging is complete.
- For safety, do not plug the battery into an outlet while also charging a device.